26.11.04

All My Children's Micah Alberti To Play In Wildfire

Micah Alberti joined the cast of All My Children in September 2002 as Jamie Martin, the only son of Brooke English and Tad Martin. Being a teenager is hard enough, let alone having to recognize his parents hardships and mistakes.

Mr. Alberti comes to New York City directly from his families home in Wisconsin. A big sports fan, Mr. Alberti enjoys snowboarding, wakeboarding, basketball and riding motorcycles. Adding to his talents Mr. Alberti is an accomplished Gymnast and model having lived in Italy for two months.


full bio




Great Fan Site For Micah Alberti

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger ddcatwoman said...

LOL
I agree, the bio is lame and lacking in information.

It was really hard to find any info on the actor at all though.

Thanks for commenting.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering who started this blog? Did you work on the pilot while it was filming in nm?
Tha cast and directors where wonderful.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger ddcatwoman said...

My name is Dawn, I am just a fan of the show. I have no affiliaton whatsoever with it and I do not know anyone personally that works there. I did once get an email from someone that said they worked there and the sent me a set photo.
Thanks
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home