5.12.06

Season III Teaser

WILDFIRE

ABC Family's highly rated original drama, returns for an exciting third season on Monday, January 1st (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) with more romance, rivalries and racing. Throughout the new season, Kris (Genevieve Cortese) will have to deal with the consequences of misplacing her trust in Kerry (Kieren Hutchison) when she learns his fate and receives some devastating news about the winnings from the Breeder’s Cup, including Raintree’s purse. Feeling betrayed by Kerry, Kris begins to reconsider her relationship with Junior (Ryan Sypek), who continues to have strong feelings for her. At the same time, Matt offers Kris his support, which ends up stirring up old feelings for Matt (Micah Alberti), causing tension in his relationship with Gillian (Charlotte Salt). With two great guys to turn to, Kris finds herself once again torn. Who will she choose?

Source: abcfamilynet.com

9 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your show i watch every episode

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kris needs to repair her relationship with junior and she also needs to forget about matt!!!
kris and junior make the cutest couple ever don't you think!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

junior is smokin hott!!!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Kris needs to go with Junior because they look so good together. Kris and Matt look more like brother and sister they look like they could only be friends nothing less.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junior is sooooo hott!!!! so kris plz pick him ill die if u dont!!!To bad hes to old 4 me!!! get rid of matt hes sooooo fugly!!! to return yto me goto i/m me or email me at hi_imPEEPO@yahoo.com!!!only cool peoples!!!

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUNIOR IS SOOOOO HOTT PLZ PICK HIM ILL DIE IF U DONT I WATCH EVERY EPISODE I EVEN RECORD THEM BUT SOME TIMES I HAVE NO CHIOICE BUT TO ERASE THEM BUT I WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO!KRIS PICK JUNIOR N GET RID OF MATT OK I AM SO GLAD WILD FIRE IDS BACK PLZ NVERE MAKE OR LET IT END I LIVE N BREATHE FOR THE SHOW PLUS I AM LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUS RITE NOW OK PLZ PICK JUNIOR MATT DOESNT LIKE U HES JUST UPSET BECAUSE JUNIOR HAS EVERY THING EVEN U!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junior is so hot! I love the show and horses. I can watch a hot guy,horses, and romance. Yeah!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the show. I don't miss a show.When is wildfire coming to dvd with season 2 & 3 ? I think that chris is going to choose junior.When is wildfire coming back? I hope soon!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger abbie said...

kris you should dump Matt and go out with Junior again. You and Junior are such a good couple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home